Fidgeting like a motherfucker or sub frenzy

I am patient. I am polite. BUT FUCK WAS I GOING NUTS LAST WEEK. It was like a spark was ignited. I felt like a bitch in heat, wanting to hump anything and everything. Except it wasn’t so much driven by my pudenda than my mind.

Within the span of a week, I experienced many “firsts”. Public play, public semi-nudity, consensual impact play, ooh those vampire gloves, loving caresses, mummification (still some residual ecstasy from that) and just the overwhelming emotions related to it all. I couldn’t and still can’t get enough. I want it all. This crazy, hypnotic-like trance was seriously impairing my ability to work and think straight. Everything I saw or did lead my thoughts to naughty, kinky things. I could not stop thinking of what experiences I could have next and how soon they could happen. Ravenous would be the best way to describe what I felt. I think I must have been dirty tweeting more than usual that day. Luckily I was also chatting with Gemini. I was very pouty and whiny so I reached out to her. And she gave the solution to all of my energy!

She talked about how she had a stoplight type of list (like a sexual to-do list). She, along with others that I have talked to, have expressed how their limitations changed over time. What long ago seemed like acts they would never try, later turned into natural progression. So she told me to make a list; to focus on the construction of the list rather than the acts I was listing. I’ll admit that I had my doubts about the effectiveness of this activity. But I soon found myself completely engrossed in it like a kid to a coloring book.

I took a scratch piece of paper and folded it into three sections: Red (fuck no, I will cut a bitch), Yellow (curious/maybe; discussion required) and Green (makes me moist and all smiles). I wrote and doodled all over it. I found myself listing items I have never considered. I was also in awe of the long list of hard limits under Red. Wow, I had no idea I had such strong ideas about things like piercings and breath play. Truth be told, I had not spent much time thinking about how these acts made me feel. The drawbacks, the gain, and the ultimate arousal.

I considered leaving it as a paper list but as the days have gone by, I decided to save it onto Google Docs. Why? Easy to share with someone I might be getting dirty with AND (as I able to do tonight) I can make changes to it anywhere. So what did I just add to my list? Bastinado.

Comments

  1. I am so glad that this exercise works for you! It's been a fascinating journey, made even more fantastic by the changes and growth of my list... it speaks of my own changes and growth. I hope that I am fortunate enough to see how yours changes as you progress; I am glad to be able to share this with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bush Confidence

Worth my weight in gold

I'm in the driver's seat, bitch