Mistress and me

I think about who I was about a year ago and that is a different girl. Tired of hiding behind a computer screen, I went to a local munch. And I can remember the many times since then that I had spied Miss H and Lady D sitting off in a corner, like a too-cool-for-school duo. The cool kids. Slowly, I befriended them. No way I could have imagined that I would now be under consideration by one of those cool kids.

In a flurry of events, I found myself in the nude in front of a number of friendly faces a few weeks ago. Fire play, yay! Just one more cherry Miss H was to pop. Her mentor, Mistress Melissa (big bad scary domme who is actually super nice) happened to stop by and I found myself hiding behind Miss H like a shy kid. My favorite part: kissing Miss H’s foot and asking how I could serve her (RAWR). Once that cherry was popped (it was awesome and tickled, btw), we socialized and watched others play. It was the start to a normal evening.

Towards the middle of the evening, little miss Iron Kitty wondered if I would let her take the fucksaw to my vag. Just the week prior, her Daddy taught me how to use it on her (more RAWR). So I didn’t say no. And then she unknowingly triggered a series of events. She went to Miss H and asked if she could. Miss H clarified I was free range (insert laughter here), not spoken for, etc. and could do as I pleased. While we set up a nice public area for me to spread my legs (another cherry), it dawned on me that I wanted to be spoken for. And I wanted to be spoken for by Miss H. I wanted to wear her letterman’s jacket, I wanted to go steady, all that stuff. Even as the fucksaw plowed into me, I thought of her. The sweet scent that seems to follow her everywhere like a fucking goddess leaving blessings behind. Mmm… But I digress.

She and I played again later that night. I craved her. I wondered how this happened. How had she become so engrained in my thoughts and heart? She cared for me and I cared for her. I felt drawn to her. She gained my trust, my REAL trust. Not the superficial kind of trust I offer everyone out of obligation and courtesy. I’ll confess now that this is an incredibly rare occurrence. But what to do? How could I go about getting in on that? How would it all work?

My questions didn’t stay unanswered for long. During one of my cleaning adventures at her home, I rested on the couch with her. I asked how one could go about no longer being a free range sub (my words exactly). She chuckled. She explained what it would mean to be under her consideration. I gave it some thought and even talked about it with a vanilla friend. And in the end, just as I knew from the beginning, I said yes. Let’s do this. This relationship is new and shiny and exciting. It won’t be new forever but I have no doubt it will remain shiny and exciting, just as she has expressed herself about me.

Comments

  1. WOW! I was so excited for you reading this! Now I will definitely be going back and read more of your blog and looking forward to reading about your journey!

    Best of Luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so exciting! I am very happy for you and hope to meet you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bush Confidence

Worth my weight in gold

I'm in the driver's seat, bitch