Morning glory

I've never really been a fan of masturbating in the morning. Something about everyone being awake or the sunlight really makes me feel vulnerable in a way that is foreign to me. My irrational fear is that someone will walk in on me.

This morning, I awoke feeling ballsy. Well, at least more than usual. At first, I kept my mouth covered to stifle the sounds I was making. I feel free when I moan without holding back. I didn't realize until afterwards that I was depriving myself of that juicy freedom. Just as before, my body took over and I started writhing. My hand left my mouth and found it's way to a fist full of hair. I couldn't hold back anymore. My mind let go of my fears and shame. I was flooded with the ideation of giving my humanity to Mistress. These orgasms that I'm having...they don't belong to me. So I suppose this could be the first step.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bush Confidence

I'm in the driver's seat, bitch

Happy Wanting to Die Anniversary