In which my heart goes pitter-patter

We didn't have some mega two-hour scene. We didn't have sex. But it was a night I'll hold dear to my heart for as long as I can hold on to the memory.

I got to her home and was greeted by the warmest hug a submissive could ever dream to get from their dominant. We hadn't seen each other for a week but it felt like an eternity to me. Dinner happened and we shared the highlights/lowlights of our days apart with sniffles and the occasional blown tissues from a cold we both have. I felt stressed that I had not provided her with service so after receiving instruction, I got to work. This is typical of our weeknights together.

I quietly showered after finishing my work, making sure my legs were silky smooth. I got excited at the thought that she might touch my legs while we slept. Every night I stay over, I yearn for her touch and I was determined to be ready in case it was what she desired. We each reblogged images on Tumblr, quite the norm for an evening together or apart.

And then she came to bed.

I expected the lights to go out and for her to turn around, mumbling a "sweet dreams" to me. But we stayed up. We talked of so many things. SO. MANY. DIFFERENT. THINGS. We shared thoughts, giggled like silly schoolgirls, made fun of each other and did my ultimate favorite thing ever: spend time together and have each other's undivided attention. Both our phones had been set aside. There was no tweeting, no text messages, no one else but us. I got held and it was heaven. I kept thinking to myself, "Be cool, man! Be cool!", not wanting to show my joyful delirium. I started to get sleepy but I felt determined to stay up as long as she did. There was no way I was going to miss out on even a second of the sun shining on me. The lights did finally get put out and I felt the familiar theft of all the blankets to her side of the bed. Sleep overtook me but I remember my last thought. This was the most perfect evening.


Comments

  1. Love it! I love those times where that basic deep connection trumps everything else, including the desire for playtime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bush Confidence

Worth my weight in gold

I'm in the driver's seat, bitch