No more silent orgasms

For this particular orgasm, it had not occurred to me that I wouldn't be alone. It had been quite some time since I had had to muffle my moans or the noise from my vibrator, which I always perceived to be more like a roar.

For the next week, there will be a dear friend staying in the next room. There isn't a door to that room. Mistress insisted that I not let this deter my task to have an orgasm. I thought perhaps I could wait until he fell asleep but that would mean getting very little sleep. It felt like an eternity before my body could register that there was a vibrator on my clit. Eventually, my body shook with that familiar wave of pleasure. A smile slowly spread across my lips and I was in heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bush Confidence

I'm in the driver's seat, bitch

Happy Wanting to Die Anniversary