When fantasies take over

Mistress sent me a lovely image to stir up masturbatory bliss. The image of a girl on all four being led into a cage spoke volumes to me. It's no secret that I love humiliation. Being stripped down to the raw grittiness of my soul takes me out of this world and into another where I have the ability to put myself back together again. But this post isn't about my depression.

I looked at the image and it reminded of when Mistress suggested lending me to someone. The cage symbolized the loss of choice and complete surrender. Lately, my submission has left something to be desired. This fantasy triggered a release of frustration with myself. That surrender would be seamless and my headspace wouldn't be so easily muddled. I ended up having a magnificent orgasm. It left me with a sense that I'm not completely lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bush Confidence

I'm in the driver's seat, bitch

Happy Wanting to Die Anniversary