I suppose I'll begin with how this all started...

I am just a girl with many labels. Mexican. Lesbian. Semi-Catholic. Corporate. Lower-middle class. College graduate. Disneyland enthusiast. Kinky.

That last one can be a little tricky. The other labels can be proudly displayed on my sleeve whereas that last one can cause quite a stir (*giggles). Like a lot of people I know, I’ve had these urges since I can remember. There was this adrenaline rush I got as a kid. I would tie myself up (making sure the door was locked beforehand) and revel in the unnamed pleasure. What was it? Why did this “weird” thing make me feel so good emotionally? Fuck if I knew, I was just a kid. But as I grew up, got into my first sexual relationships, it started to peek out from the velvet curtain I had covered it with. I’ll take this moment to thank those good sports I slept with who could not fathom why I wanted to be slapped across the face while being called a slut (you know who you are).

And what at first was just “freak in the sheets”, slowly uncovered itself to be so much more than that. A meditative state of sorts. But before I came to that realization, there was a huge speed bump. A speed bump which taught me how badly and irresponsibly I was going about getting my kink on. So now, in an effort to educate myself and those interested in this life, I want to give you a peek behind my velvet curtain. A peek into my perversion, my kinks, and my double life. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bush Confidence

Worth my weight in gold

I'm in the driver's seat, bitch